Jul 13, 2010

Uterine Fibroids

I just returned from having my Pelvic sonogram to check the status of my Uterine Fibroid.
As i mentioned in an earlier post, I have suffered hemorrhage for over a decade. Recently I have started to concentrate more on the aspect of my health. Not on the dys-function. I made a vow to myself - to heal myself. I started this over a period of years starting with various detoxification processes. One such process is in a link of 'sites worth visiting' it is called the Master Cleanser - I have been performing this every year for the past 3-4 years. with wonderful results. I have also been drinking Xango for the past 3 years as well. I some amazing true stories both personally and of Patients whom I have treated in the past. Recently, feeling as though something was not right in my body- I started drinking 1/2 bottle a day for 21 days. While simultanteously doing the Master Cleanser (which I did for 10 days), meditation, and self-healing self-hypnosis. As you can sense-I am quite serious about this all.


I had a lovely young Sono-technician named Julian, HI! She informs me that although my Fibroid has not shrunk (any further than it already has in the past few years -by about 2cm? ) it is probably just not paying attention to me. The truth is I am not paying attention to it.  Not avoiding it but concentrating on my healing rather than the 'problem'.

Tuesday - I go for my repeat Breast Sonogram to check on my little growth, and see how powerful my self-healing powers are. Perhaps it has shrunk - I believe it to be gone. Soon we will see! If it hasn't resolved - I will continue. Keep my thoughts pure and my mind working and firm in my believe that I have power over my body, my thoughts, my circumstances, my life, MY EXISTANCE! I choose a happy and healthy one.

Health and wellness to you all!

PS: If you would like to receive updates of my blog(s), please subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment