Jul 13, 2010

Avoid heavy bleeding, Anemia, & Hysterectomy


This is the herb I use when I get my period and start bleeding very heavily.  I usually have them on hand.  About 6 months ago, I started bleeding so heavily that I could barely raise my hands to wash my hair without feeling exhausted.  I attempted to call several Herbal dispensaries around the NY area, as I was out of my supply I had purchased online.   This was to no avail.  Not one of them understood what I was saying.
Afraid that I was bleeding to death, I checked myself into the Emergency Room.  After many hours which blended into half a day and $4,000 bill, I was released with a diagnosis of hypermenorrhea (heavy bleeding).  On my way home, I stopped at Main Street Flushing NY,  and purchased $20 worth of the Yunnan Baiyao Capsules.  Took some in the car and by the next evening I was on normal flow again.  Thank God for this herb, for without it I am sure that I would have lost my uterus to a hysterectomy years ago.




http://www.shopsuigetsu.com/Yunnan_Baiyao_Capsules_p/suimed-yunnanbaiyaocaps.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment